Thursday, February 9, 2012

Okay i would like to get my bartending licesne but i'm not sure what they will be asking me on the test that i have to take. This is a Wisconsin state bartender/server license. It's one of those get certified online for like only 20$. I need to get this so that i can go get a job i need the money and i know that this is fast way...and it's FLEXIBLE!!!|||I took a 2 or 3 hour class one evening at the local technical college to get my certification. They go over what is on the test within that few hours. It's about knowing the laws about serving intoxicated people, how to tell if someone is drunk, how to tell a valid ID from a fake. Nothing too hard or extreme. They don't teach you how to make drinks or anything like that- just the legal stuff. I think even at the tech school, I only paid $20 and it was reimbursed by my employer. You need the certification even to sell liquor at a grocery store.|||1st. there is no such thing as a bar tending license in most of the world
many locations require a responsible server certification for bar tenders and servers
most employers will take care of this if they hire you and you don't currently have this certification.

this program can be done online or during a weekend course, and usually will be scheduled and paid for by your employer

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment