Friday, February 17, 2012

my friend said that there is an opening position as being a bartender.
she works at a small family restaurant and the people know me pretty well.
still,
i need my smart serve and my bartending license.
how do i go about getting those?
and how old do you have to be to get those?
im 18
and live in toronto|||If you are in the US depending on your state you will need to check your state laws. You may or may not need to be certified.
Don't go to a bartending school unless you have to by your state laws. Have an interview with the owners of the restruant and ask them what you need. They will know.|||Here's the deal - if you can walk into any bar or restaurant now and order a drink and be served without being asked to proof that you are of legal age - you are old enough to be hired - look for a Bar tending school and enroll - you'll get your server license after you graduate.|||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7MGD0YKXt0

I hope this helps!|||hwaaaah Sorry I don't know what that was but I think you have to go to a bar tending school

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment