Thursday, February 9, 2012

- in pennsylvania
- almost 18
just a bartending license?
if so, how would i go about doing this?
anything else you can tell me?|||I'm not quite sure about Pennsylvania because I've never lived there. Most states require that a server or bartender have a permit or a license that you get through your state's alcohol board/commission. However, you don't need one in order to get hired. Your employer will require that you get one within a certain allotted amount of time after your hire date. You may also want to check about the age requirements. I don't think any state allows people under the age of 21 to tend bar (I could be wrong, though).

The best way to get a job as a bartender is to start out at an entry level position. Get a job as a server and work your way up. If you have what it takes to be a bartender, your employer will train you. Once you have some bartending experience, you'll have no problem finding a job as a bartender.

Stay away from the bartending schools... they are a scam.|||I'm also in PA and I have bad news.
Most venues will not hire you to bartend if you don't have experience.
You need to start out as a server or barback first. Take the time out to learn recipes, proper pours & get as much knowledge as possible.

I do have good news though...
a bartending license is not necessary.|||You might only be able to be a barback at 18, not so sure.

You need a hot face, and to get a bartender's license.

Now that i think about it you cant become a bartender unless your 21, because you can't serve liquor if your under 21, only beer. I Think. = O

火车采集器
  • harcourt math
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment