Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm getting my bartending license this summer even though i'm only 19. I can work in the US just fine, but I've been to AUS and would love to move there for a couple years but Bartending is not on their list of special skills that you can apply for a VISA for. Is there a way to get around this or better a VISA I can apply for with that kind of specialty? I can't afford school there so I can't go on a student VISA. Any help would be appreciated.|||If that is your case, I recomend you apply for a holiday maker visa provided your country on their list.
Other than that, you can either apply for student visa, which is the easiest way to enter Australia. But I think this is out from your list as you cant afford. Try sponsorship or scholarship.
Marriage also another way to get into australia provided some circumstances applied.
You can try and check it in the following website
http://www.immi.gov.au|||You can try on working holiday maker visa
try on dimias website following link
http://www.immi.gov.au/
All the info you need.
All the best|||it is very very hard in that case. look at www.immi.gov.au or www.freespirit.com.au . As far as I know, the only thing you could do is get a sponsorship, so you would have to be a very very good bar tender

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment