Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm desperately trying to lose weight and have found this on the internet. I have tried researching this product and they all tend to say the same thing. Has someone used this product and can tell me if it is a scam or not? Thank you!|||hi there.
i know exactly how you feel... everything seems to good to be true so it's probably a scam right ?
been there.
anyway, i decided to give it a try after all and a lot of it is thanks to this report.

http://hubpages.com/t/158f81

it's talking exactly about what you just mentioned :)
by the way, if it Meters so i use it now for 3 month and i got only one thing to tell you: it works.
it's not a magic, you have to read it and to implement everything Say's.
definitely not a "scam"

good luck!!!|||Get 6 pack abs in weeks guaranteed with the great Truth About Abs program:
http://0ce2de07mqcg82s7rhs5qw6鈥?/a>

Report Abuse

|||I haven't the slightest clue if its true or not, but you could always check it out and see. I too have stumbled acrossed it though but never bought it. But anyways I am trying to lose 50 pounds and just stumbled acrossed this website nowloss.com and its a free website where they give you workout plans, calorie intake plans, tips on what and what not to eat, how to lose weight fast AND keep it off, and how to get six pack abs :) I've been using it for only two weeks and went from 160 to 152 and also have lost 3 inches off of my waist.
Its also great because this guy will send you a free workout dvd paid postage and everything!
I couldn't believe all of this information was just floating around on the internet for free! Ooh he also has a youtube account. I think its called inshape4u but don't quote me on that! Anyways if you don't want to take the risk on the 6 pack abs thing, check out nowloss.com because its working for me so far, not only that its free. Lol

Much luck!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment