Monday, February 6, 2012

I turn 18 on June 8th and I would like to get my license before my birthday so I can start lining up jobs. Every site I went to said nothing about an age requirement to take the test.|||i think you have to be 18 too take the test, but then again it all depends on the state. the class should only take 2 weeks though.|||No, and it won't happen here because you have to be 21. Vegas Baby!!!!!!|||Nope. Definitely not.|||YOU SHOULD CHECK TO SEE IF YOU EVEN NEED A LICENSE. IM IN FLORIDA AND HAVE BEEN BEHIND THE BAR SINCE I WAS 18 AND I DONT HAVE A LICENSE.|||Whether you can take the class or not is different from taking the test.

You certainly can't take the test before you turn 18. If you pass, you'd be a licensed 17 year old bartender. There would then be nothing stopping someone from hiring you (yes, they're not supposed to but you'd have a license; think illegal aliens and fruit).

It's sort of like, "Can I get my permit at 14 as long as I don't drive until xxx" where xxx is whatever age you can start driving in your state.|||i live in texas ,,, my friend took it b4 18,,,

火车采集器
  • suzuki samurai
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment