Thursday, February 9, 2012

I live in the Dc, Maryland, Virginia area but I'm just wondering in general what company's teach you how to bartend?

p.s. I just got my bartending license but I kinda forgot a couple of recipes & they were all on the note cards I lost|||As someone who's hired barstaff for the last 15 years, experience is the number one most important thing I look for on a resume. Bartending "school" is a sham and a waste of time and money. Start as a barback somewhere and work your way up.|||If you've already got your bartending license (not that there is an official bartending license), then you should already have the basic knowledge somewhere in your head. For a refresher, download the free bartender cheat sheet here: http://www.bars-and-bartending.com/free-鈥?/a>

Relearn the basic 20-40 drink recipes you'll need to know, then start practising pouring and serving at home. You can brush up on your bartending skills by watching bartending video tutorials here: http://www.bars-and-bartending.com/barte鈥?/a>

I wouldn't go back and waste more money on another bartending school. I've always looked for personality above all else when hiring bar staff - the skills can be learned.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment