Friday, February 3, 2012

Hey,
I know how to get my abs muscular, but i am not sure what the fastest way to loose my small amount of belly fat. Its not much, but its covering my abs which i have gone through alot to get! Its just a thin layer that hids my abs and makes me look fatter than i am. I know they are there, I can feel them! Mike Geary says to do "Mountain Climber" and that helped. What are some exercises that i can do at home to quickly remove the layer of belly fat?

I also want better, more muscular arms and pecs. I know good ways to get arms, but pecs, i am not too sure about. What are some exercises to build up my pecs?

Now about Nutrition. What are good foods to east to loose weight fast, and what should i avoid? what are some "rules" and tips to eating just right and at the right times, and making up for it, ect..... to get rid of belly fat? What do i eat, when, and then what do i need to do?

Any other tips i might find helpful? I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!|||if you can feel them then they are there and to get rid of the fat you need to run or jogg or skip and try and burn more calories that you eat , its not easy but with determination you can get there :) good luck|||ok ill start with nutrition first. U have to speed up ur matabolism to lose any weight. Eat small meals every 2 hrs. u should eat grains like granolas and stuff like that. u should also try to drink healthy drinks. Drink healthy juice instead of water.
do 100 situps 3 times a day and run and be active
do pushups(100 push ups 3 times a day) and u should bench if u have a weight room
GOOD LUCK|||OK - if you need to lose some body fat then I recommend you look into some weightloss programmes - this web site gives a review of the three best.

You might also want to look at some general fitness stuff for building uyp muscles elsewhere - her is a good fitness review site.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment