Friday, February 17, 2012

The shows are free and I don't get paid for doing them. My grandpa takes me to the adutions and rehersals. My mom says that it wastes his gas and time. She doesn't think that it's worth it since I don't get paid. But I love it. I feel so alive when I am on the runway. I don't want to go against her but I love this. The Taste of Chicago show comming up will be my last one unless I find a way to talk her out of it. I really need help...Please?|||I would say that if you love doing what you do which is modeling, tell your mom everything about why you do. Then say "mom, its not like there wasnt something you loved to do when you were my age now was there?" or something like that.|||u don't, because ur mom knows best. although there are some mothers in this world who are jealous of their daughters
=(

have u told her how much you love this? maybe if u get a job and can pay for the gas etc. then u can go no matter what she says! best of luck to u, and be careful out there, use ur head and common sense, its not always a nice world.|||Have you told your mom how much you enjoy modeling? Maybe if you explain to her that you would maybe like to be a model someday and the only way to get discovered is to get out there and let people see you. It could lead to paying jobs later on. Do you help out around the house and get an allowance? Are you willing to give up some of your allowance to help pay for the gas? Are you willing to do small jobs like babysitting children in your neighborhood, and then give money to your grandpa to pay for gas? I think you should talk to your mom and see if you can do anything to help pay for the gas. When she sees you are acting responsible and it will also show that you are willing to help pay for the gas, I think she may give in and let you do it.|||i modle too! awsome. just do it behind her back , mabey i will see on the run way some day!!|||Are you under age? If you are then listen to your Mum.. you may not like what she has to say, but she is your Mum. If you are of legal age, then you do what you feel you must do for yourself. She may not like it, but it is your life.|||If you are under 18, then (and I know you don't want to hear this) you really shouldn't go behind your mom's back. HOWEVER explain it to her!!! Tell her how much you love this and how much you get out of it! Also, it could lead to some good exposure if you are considering modeling as a career.

火车采集器
  • multiplication table printable
  • muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment