Thursday, February 9, 2012

Once and for all I need a real answer - I've asked all my friends and family members this and we can't come to a conclusion because everyone had different bartending experiences - but I'm trying to get a job in Boston as a bartender now and I need to know what I'm expected to have (besides experience).
I think TIPS certification is mandatory in Massachusetts, but is that all I need or is there another license I need/class I need to take/etc.

Thanks in advance!|||You don't need a bartending license to bartend anywhere, but many states are now making the TIPS certification mandatory. The TIPS website shows that Massachusetts recognizes and accepts the TIPS certification but doesn't mention if its mandatory or not.

If you'd like to be extra sure, call a bar, restaurant or nightclub in Boston, ask for the manager and tell them you are looking to get a job and was wondering what certification, if any, is required.

Hope this helps.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment