Friday, February 3, 2012

I would like to lose some belly fat. I'm a cross-country runner so I figured I would lose fat that way. But then I saw this article from Mike Geary, the 'TruthAboutFlatAbs' guy: http://www.truthaboutabs.com/exercise-ro鈥?/a>
that said moderate-paced stuff will make your body store fat
I'd never heard of that before and I'm not planning on stopping cross-country but is what he says true or will cross-country running actually make me lose fat? I'm 5'6'' and weigh 108 lbs. I just have a bit of low belly fat that I want to get rid of and now I'm confused as to how.|||The "storing fat" with moderate workouts sounds like BS... but there is a better way. Studies have shown that HIIT burns fat FAR faster than traditional excercise. HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) is essentially going balls to the wall until you can't push yourself any further, then resting until your heart rate gets back down, then doing it again.

Using running as an example... 30 minutes of HIIT with sprint/rest/sprint/rest/sprint will burn more fat faster than 30 minutes of pacing yourself in a constant jog.|||ya i hope that's true..i run too..well try a certain sit up...lay down with ur legs in a frog like position put ur hands behind ur head and do a Crunch motion just to get ur shoulder blades off the ground (with legs in frog position) this target the one area|||that is BS. look at distance runners--most of them are thin.
but as the guy above said--the hiit is better and in my opinion more interesting|||The best and easy way to loss your fat on your belly is by making your metabolism turn to fast so that it will work fast to burn your fat.
Try to check my site and you will found out what really is the best solution for your problem.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment