Thursday, February 9, 2012

I live in milwaukee, wi and have a prior record of a small identity theft case. Long story short, I stole someones debit card and used it to make a couple hundred dollars worth of purchases. Its still in the process of going through court & what not. I know it was wrong, and I know it was stupid...please don't hound me on that. What I am wondering though...at my new job I have to have a bartending license and while filling out the application it asked if u had previous convictions of anything dealing with alcohol. I don't, but it also said any other convictions of anything relating to bartending could make my application for the license denied. Will I be denied bacause of the prior ID theft record????|||If you are still going through the court process then you have not been convicted yet and can say no convictions.}{|||Bartender licenses are handled by local municipalities. They are no black and white rules. Issuing them is totally discretionary and if you are denied then you have a right to appeal. Like the guy above said, it might not be a problem since you aren't convicted yet; but then again they might put you on a delay if they find out about it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment