Friday, February 17, 2012

I just finished a long drive up the state of Florida to fly out to California in the morning. I forgot my license at home in my car. Will it be a large inconvenience tomorrow? I have many other ids including my bank cards, bartending license, college id, high school diploma, and a universal studios work id.|||Although the TSA HIGHLY recommends you have a government-issued id, they may let you fly without it. The TSA website says that you don't necessarily have to have a photo id, but if you don't have one, you will have to go through additional screening. I recommend that you get to the airport extra early (several hours before your flight in order to go through all the extra steps). Be polite and explain that your id was left behind and be willing to offer any information they ask for and go through extra security.|||Sometimes I think half the people at the airport " forgot " their license. They will accept "alternative" I.D. like those you have. They may also put you through an extra security check. See site below and read the 2nd paragraph.|||It has to be a government issued ID such as a passport, driving license or military ID. It's going to be quite a hassle if they let you fly at all.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment