Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have a question, I will certify and get my bartending license on Thursday, but what is the typical pay of a bartender? I heard that you will make more money working at a hotel, is this true? I would like a estimate per week, or even per month but not per year. Thanks|||Well I didn't have any certification as a bartender but I was one for about a year and a half and that was the best paying job ever. My tips were always more than my pay. I only worked in a small town bar and I took home $200 easy on a band night. Not meaning to be rude but really there is no way to estimate howmuch you will make. It really does have to do with how you look and if you can mix those drinks with a little show. I've never worked in a hotel but I would think due to the hotel night clubs I have seen that not a lot is paid in tips in those bars. They are paying so much for the room they stay in they don't tip as much. Your hourly pay would most likely be higher, but that's nothing in comparison to tips. At my small town bar I made about $600 a week. Good money as long as not to many men pinched me. I'm sure in a more develped area you can do better. Good luck.|||In Canada the minimum wage wage for bartenders is $6.50 In the USA I think it is $4.to $5. That is why being a good bartender is important as you can make better money on tips than on wages.|||About $12 to $15 per hour on average: Just about $100.00 per day for an average day, little more week-end days! About $600.00 per month, on average, in most good towns!|||It truly depends on your location and the time in which you work. I only worked on Friday and Saturdays because I had a full time job during the week. The bar I worked at was on the Northside of chicago, where people would pay 15 dollars just to get in the club and another 20 to enter the vip area. So I was getting tipped 20 here and there. With my base pay and my tips..I would go home with about 350.00 a night. So for two days I make 700.00. And I'm still working at that bar, and loving and now that I got regs and wants only me to fix their drinks..that has actually gone up.|||Min wage for restaurant employees, but wages are nothing - tips are everything.

The location and clientele will determine everything outside of your control. Your level of service is all you can affect.

Give outstanding service to your customers but pick a good bar, good clientele first.|||When I bartended at a small "Dive Bar" I had regulars that tipped well. I made approx. 200 on Friday and Saturday, and perhaps 100 weekdays...before salary of 3.90per hour. My total was usually around 800 per week. I changed to a hotel bar because salary was higher at 7.00 per hour plus tips. But, tips had to be split around all of us and I usually pulled in approx. 600 per week. My advise...find a small neighborhood bar where you can build relationships with cutomers and get better tips.|||Minimum wage plus tips, so it depends on the crowd. I've seen bartenders get $10-$20/hour on Friday and Saturday nights, but some weekdays stink.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment