Monday, February 6, 2012

I have no experience bartending and i know i need a license in order to get even a consideration for a job, but unfortunately i live in college station texas, which is far from all the bartending schools that are in person. Is it worth it to just go ahead and do it online?|||total rip-off|||First of all I want to tell you that you do not need a bartending license. There is no such thing. I was like you I had no experience bartending. I always wanted to become a bartender because you can work in any state and anywhere where there are bars. Bartenders make 150.00 or more in a night. Plus you get a pay check. I am going to collage at FSU in Fl. I wanted to work at one of the bars here, there are so many collage bars. My friend recommend a bartending book/course that I could download it cost me 37.00 .Its called Bartendingexposed.com I studied and studied until I knew my drink recipes and everything else bar set up etc. I went out and applied for jobs, it took me 1 week and I got a job at a collage bar. I am doing real good and making great money. I learned everything that I needed to know to bartend from this book. I would recommend it also to anyone wanting to learn how to bartend. Also, so many people have been saying on yahoo answers that schools are a rip off. I really don't know. But I do know that they are very expensive 600.00 here for a 2 week course. Way to much for me. Anyway, I didn't need to go to a school . Hey hope this info was helpful. Don't give up on your dreams I didn't!|||ya but it hard going to college and bartender your up till 4am nightly.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment