Tuesday, February 14, 2012

http://www.servercertificationcorp.com/state.php?statecode='MA'
Would getting this be any use to me?|||No, you do not need a bartending license. Restaurants and bars need them to be able to serve alcohol (liquor license) but it is not necessary to have one if you are just going to be bartending. The legal age to bartend in the US is 21, but you might be able to find a job as a barback. Basically you help the bartender. I did this in a restaurant when I was 18. Good luck, I hope you enjoy it here. Cape Cod is very nice.|||you have to be 21 to be a bartender in the states. I know in CA (I'm in Los Angeles) you don't need a bartendeing license. In fact they are a waste of money. I know corporate owned restaurants like their servers/bartenders to have TIPS training, but a license is not required. Unless a specific company is asking for one.|||Hello. Wow, that would be cool if you could land a job bartending since you have the experience. First off, you only need to be 18 in MA. Second, no license required. However, you might have to take a course called TIPS which is a very simple course on serving responsibly. Many establishments require this simple course because it lowers their liability. It costs around $40 and it can be taken online. If not taken online it's a 3 hour for 2 days course. So you can see it's very easy. At any rate, you have experience and that's what managers and owners value over any piece of paper. I know. I'm was one of them for 20 years! Good Luck to you! http://www.EarnBiggerTips.blogspot.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment